AFAANZ Institutional Membership
The Institutional Membership category of AFAANZ was introduced in 2003 to acknowledge and reinforce the connection and support between AFAANZ and Universities. It helps strengthen the research and teaching environment in accounting and finance in our region and ensures the maintenance of excellence in accounting and finance and other business related subjects through teaching and research, the development of academic staff teaching and research profiles, and staff retention in universities throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The key benefits of institutional membership include:
- Access to the AFAANZ research fund grant scheme (a call for applications is sent out each year in our March newsletter and also placed on our website).
- Access to AFAANZ University Conference Support Fund of up to $1,000 per annum.
- Co-branding between the member institution and AFAANZ – that is, public recognition by AFAANZ in promotional collateral, the website and at the annual conference (in print and electronic format). Co-branding offers the opportunity to further enhance the reputation of the institutional member as a research university and re-affirms the position of AFAANZ as an association keen to develop the research excellence of its members in academia.
- Institutional members are guaranteed one place in the doctoral programme and are given priority for a second placement.
- A complimentary copy of the highly respected journal, Accounting and Finance for the participating School/Department of the institutional member.
To see a list of current Institutional Members of AFAANZ, see https://www.afaanz.org/institutional-members
AFAANZ offers the option to sign up for a one year membership, two years and three year memberships. Please chose the type of membership your institutional wishes to sign up below.