The Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand is an incorporated not-for-profit organisation with an office in Melbourne.
Improve accounting and finance education and research in Australia and New Zealand by:
- Increasing the quality of academic staff in accounting and finance disciplines
- Retaining quality academics in Australia and New Zealand
- Promoting the accounting and finance profession
Engagement and Influence
- AFAANZ is the premier body representing the interests of accounting and finance academics and other persons interested in accounting and finance education and research in Australia and New Zealand
- Over 850 members comprising academic accounting and finance staff in the Asia-Pacific region and employees from various organisations and professional bodies
- Internationally respected with a global network and links to other respected accounting and finance associations
Supporting research that contributes to professional and policy developments and supporting teaching that contributes to quality accounting and finance graduates. Activities include:
- Annual accounting and finance conference
- Doctoral colloquium and doctoral consortium
- Publication of journals, Accounting and Finance and Accounting History
- Publication of AFAANZ newsletter
- Presentation and recognition awards to members for excellence in various areas including teaching, research and practice
- PhD scholarship awards
- Research grants
AFAANZ Alliance Circle
AFAANZ would welcome you to become a sponsor and join the AFAANZ Alliance Circle. Various sponsorship levels are available dependent upon the annual cash contribution to AFAANZ.
- Alignment and recognition with the premier body supporting research and teaching in the disciplines of accounting and finance
- Publicity and promotion among members, accounting and finance students, and the business community
- Invitation to events and relevant activities
- Academic networks to facilitate participation in the education processes of professional bodies and training processes of business
Sponsorship levels available
- Platinum, $66,000 excl. GST. (This level is not available as it is limited to only two sponsors)
- Gold, $60,000 excl. GST. Available.
- Silver, $40,000 excl. GST. Available.
- Bronze, $15,000 excl. GST. Available.
For information on the privileges associated with sponsorship levels, please contact the AFAANZ office at email@example.com.