The Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand is an incorporated not-for-profit organisation with an office in Melbourne.
Supporting research that contributes to professional and policy developments and supporting teaching that contributes to quality accounting and finance graduates. Activities include:
- Annual accounting and finance conference
- Doctoral symposium
- Publication of journals, Accounting and Finance and Accounting History
- Publication of AFAANZ newsletter
- Presentation and recognition awards to members for excellence in various areas including teaching, research and practice
- Research grants
AFAANZ Alliance Circle
AFAANZ would welcome you to become a sponsor and join the AFAANZ Alliance Circle. Various sponsorship levels are available dependent upon the annual cash contribution to AFAANZ.
- Alignment and recognition with the premier body supporting research and teaching in the disciplines of accounting and finance
- Publicity and promotion among members, accounting and finance students, and the business community
- Invitation to events and relevant activities
- Academic networks to facilitate participation in the education processes of professional bodies and training processes of business
Sponsorship levels available
- Platinum, $66,000 excl. GST.
- Gold, $60,000 excl. GST. Available.
- Silver, $40,000 excl. GST. Available.
For information on the privileges associated with sponsorship levels, please contact the AFAANZ office at firstname.lastname@example.org.