Experience learning and networking opportunities through the AFAANZ Insight Series!
The AFAANZ Insight Series is a monthly event from February to November. The highly interactive program will be primarily virtual, providing better access to AFAANZ members across the globe. Enhance your research and teaching skills, get advice on publishing, be informed of recently introduced accounting standards, get hands-on experience of emerging pedagogical technology and connect with your colleagues across Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
Mark your calendar, the next events in the Insight Series are:
Notes on registering for the above events:
- Click on HERE button above
- Click on Purchase Event button
- Click on Add to Cart button
- Click on Cart icon at top of page
- Check that the item is listed then click on Checkout button
- Login into your AFAANZ account (or create an account) and enter Billing Details if fields are empty then click Next button
- If all looks OK, click on Place Order button and it's all done!
- You will receive a confirmation email as well.
If you have any queries, contact email@example.com
The powerpoint slides for the presentation by Professor Gary Monroe is available HERE. Professor Monroe has also created a "Do's and Don'ts of Getting Published which is available to download HERE.
If you wish to become an AFAANZ Member, ECRs can join HERE. For PhD Students, membership is only $20 (exc GST). Please email your full-time enrolment documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a student membership and an invoice
Listed below are the AFAANZ Institutional Members Seminar Series
- Bond University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Griffith University
- LaTrobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Auckland
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Sydney
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of South Australia - Centre for Applied Finance and Economics
- University of South Australia - Centre for Sustainability Governance
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of Waikato
- University of Western Australia
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Victoria University of Wellington